-
Status
Not open for further replies.

37fleetwood

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ok, I'm hoping you guys will cut me some slack here.
I have, new in boxes a clutch pressure plate and aluminum flywheel that was purchased for a 2004 RT10 pickup. there's not much to post for photos, but if you want I'll take photos of the boxes if you're interested. it came as a kit and has the clutch cylinder and throw out bearing that goes with it. there's also a new shifter and billet shifter arm.
the stuff is here in Lancaster, just north of Los Angeles. I think we're in the $2000.00 obo range, with heavy emphasis on the obo.
I'll add part numbers, and photos, etc as I get them.

here's the story. a friend of the family's has passed away. he was in an accident many years ago and with an insurance settlement bought a brand new RT10 truck. he never recovered enough to drive it, and it has been sold. it had an original 700 miles on it. along with the truck he had bought this clutch and shifter system with the idea that he'd eventually recover enough to actually get to drive it. sadly that didn't happen. his son recently approached my Dad and asked him to help him sell the extra stuff. as usual, that leads to me doing the actual selling.
I just thought I'd see if there was anyone here who was at all interested before I throw it on ebay.

P3243038_zps8dudcwpe.jpg

P3243042_zpssuivgok8.jpg

P3243039_zpspdlfaudb.jpg

P3243041_zpsz1lnecm8.jpg

P3243040_zpssjocajvi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back