[FOR SALE] Viper T-56, D60, 440, Tunnel Ram, TTI's, Hooker Fenderwells, TF727, RMS streetlynx 4 link

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zpsull01

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Decided to change directions on my build. Have a number of items that I am selling all listed below. Prices are listed with items, trades will be considered. Prices when bundled or with trades can be negotiated. Feel free to ask or make offers. Looking to go to a SB (possible 360 magnum EQ heads) set-up, 4 speed, stock style rear end with capability of handling around 400 hp (some gearing would be nice). Those items along with good buckets, a-body 4 speed conversion pieces, small block performance parts, and possible a-body cars will be considered for trades. Contact me through here. Pictures and prices will be posted as interest is shown. Located in southern Indiana 47112. Will be willing to travel if the price or trade is right.

-440, 77 year block, standard bore with seal power L2266F forged flat top pistons, moly rings, 4340 steel rods with ARP cap screws, steel crank turned 10 and 10. Hydraulic flat tappet Isky 292 mega cam, worked 906 heads with 3 angle valve job, Mallory ignition, Edelbrock RPM dual plane intake, Meziere electric water pump, windage tray, Mildon oil pan for a-body and pickup. Currently has stamped rockers but also have Crane gold adjustable rockers. All parts were new at build with less than 500 miles on them. Motor hasn't ran in a couple years but will try to get it started before sale. - $3500 (May sell some items listed here seperate.)

-Also have a dual carb tunnel ram for a 440. - $250

-used 2" hooker super comp fenderwell headers, needs work but usable. - $200

-New TTI 2" headers, Nickle coated. 3.5" collectors with no flange. - $500

-T-56 six speed from an early Viper, I believe this was one of the stronger Borg Warner units. I'll have to pull it out of storage to get the numbers. No bellhousing. I have never ran this transmission, was told it was in working order. Engages into all gears and turns over easily by hand. - $1500

-TF727 with 3500rpm convertor, this trasmission was in storage and got water in it during a flood. Will be listed as a core, may still work. Has a Turbo Action Cheetah reverse manual valve body installed. - $300

-Dana 60, Detroit Locker, Narrowed to 55 3/4" from face of rotor to rotor with A-body offset. Moser 35 spline axles, 4.88 gears, big Ford housing ends, 1350 yoke, Quicktime Performance 12" disc brakes. - $2000

-Also possibly willing to part with the RMS streetlynx 4 Link rear coilover suspension. Not sure how I'll get the rear cross member that is welded in out yet. It was set up on the Dana for moved in spring locations. - $1750

Here are some pictures and a video of some of the items listed above. Click on the last picture for the video. These were taken as things were going together. Current items will have a little more wear and age on them.

Last edited:
Sorry about that, prices have been added. I've been a member on bigblockdart for almost 10 years and often trolled this forum. Figured I would post over here as well since it seems to have more going on.

What are the details on the 340?
Well its a 1973 "340 Engine with matching Transmission" That ran when pulled but i would go though it, has no carb or exhaust manifolds but other wise complete, would make a great foundation for that small block build !!

pm sent

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delayed responses to everyone. I have had something come up both at home and a change in work that is going to consume a major amount of my time. I am going to put the sale of individual items on hold. I will not have the time currently to part out these items nor do I want to only have half of what I need or regret selling individual parts when I hopefully get back around to working on this car. I will still consider a complete or semi-complete drive train sell or swap if someone is interested in going that route. I will leave this ad up for that reason. Again I apologize for the delays and inconvenience of all this.

Thank you,
Zack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back