VOE : The true VOE Humbler GTO. At MCACN Chicago.

-

VOETOM

Reaction score
Here is the real car from the 1970 Super Bowl commercial running the new VOE mufflers we have been making. I know it is not an A body but I run these on my 69 Barracuda so it sort of fits in.
I know you all can appreciate such a unique car and it was awesome hearing and seeing it live.

Last edited:
Actually and forgive me for the correction, it IS an A body. lol That's my favorite year GTO. It sounds great. Where's the rest of it? lol

Okay, just for you RRR: another angle of this very special A-Body plus a shot of the cutaway VOE muffler sample that I built for this show. It was fully functioning and did everything except make vroom vroom noises.
I spoke to lots of Pontiac guys and lots of MOPAR guys too. What a great show it was.

10D12613-3677-4480-A499-0E1B8FA2C862.jpeg

4668E0B8-12C7-4066-A2F6-A596E01EF75E.jpeg

Last edited:

Here is the same amazing GTO in 1970 in the one and only time shown Super bowl commercial.

Tom that's just badass. Thanks for sharing that. I say it all the time to Kitty. Cars aren't special anymore. People don't write songs about them now.

Are the mufflers available yet and do you have a link to them?

What makes voe mufflers good -better-unique, compared to other brands?

What makes voe mufflers good -better-unique, compared to other brands?
What I get is there valved so they're just quiet at idle and then loud when you drive. I guess it's a new market angle aimed at people who like to go through drive-throughs & can't hear the speaker....

Ha.

-
Back