voltage source

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
On this car, the PO just installed a new sender for a oil pressure gauge, so I added under dash electrical gauge. I used the run side of ballast for electrical source, and I have also adding a tach. Where should I splice into for current for the tach? If I use that same ballast source, would that cause a voltage drop? or whatever.

If the radio isn't working or hooked up, try using the radio wires... One will be red - use that for the + power and then use the orange one for the tach light and it will brighten and dim with the dash lights... The radio wires are on the two way connector with one red and one orange...

If the radio isn't working or hooked up, try using the radio wires... One will be red - use that for the + power and then use the orange one for the tach light and it will brighten and dim with the dash lights... The radio wires are on the two way connector with one red and one orange...
Hey! I never thunked of that! One car is radio delete and other does not have the antenna! BUT I havn't listed to music in a old mopar is 30 years!!! The engine, even if a slant is music ( OK so the slants have straight thru exhaust!). Thanks!

Hey! I never thunked of that! One car is radio delete and other does not have the antenna! BUT I havn't listed to music in a old mopar is 30 years!!! The engine, even if a slant is music ( OK so the slants have straight thru exhaust!). Thanks!

The radio delete car may still have the pigtail for the radio... I bet it's there and never hooked up... Look for a two slot connector with a red and orange wire near the middle of the dash....

-
Back