VOTING CLOSED, DART WINS 214-102

-
Just voted, I was #9!! We're gonna have to do a lot better than this people!! I'll get Nella and Wendy to vote too!!

I had Nella and Wendy vote, and they both shared it to their timeline, whatever that means, so hopefully more people will vote too!! It pays to have 33,000 friends here!!! :)

I had Nella and Wendy vote, and they both shared it to their timeline, whatever that means, so hopefully more people will vote too!! It pays to have 33,000 friends here!!! :)

Thanks Nella & Wendy ! ..... and to anyone else who has voted as well
I'm currently in the lead with 140 votes to his 48 :thankyou:

Thanks for the heads up, i'm logged on to face book at work and can't watch at home.

I know its hard to be patient but savor the moment. How does the auto show display part work?

I know its hard to be patient but savor the moment. How does the auto show display part work?
To be honest I have never been to the International Autoshow because I have no interest in new cars lol
Hell I didn't even know they had a place there for muscle cars, but apparently this show is massive 3 floors of auto everything.

So I will be one of 8 finalists from this contest. The 8 cars will be on display at the show where judges from the Autoshow and from Legendary Motors will determine the grand prize winner.

The grand prize winner will receive a trophy and $5000 CASH

The 8 finalists will receive:
* 15 AutoShow General Admission Tickets & 2 permanent 2017 access passes
* 2 VIP night tickets for our Gala Presentation on Thursday February 16th
* A celebration commemorative trophy
* Car Displayed in Show (AutoShow to cover transport costs)

So proud of you. 1 of 8 cars in the entire COUNTRY? Are you kidding me? You've already won. You better photo document the s##T outta this, I want to smell the perfume as the ladies walk by. BTW, your there because the people wanted you there, not cause you paid to display like the manufacturers. When you're hob nobbing with the other dignitaries point out to Fiat Chrysler if they're looking for design cues each vote may represent 10,000 potential buyers! Congratulations again.

-
Back