Not open for further replies.

gagembassett

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 1 singular W2 open chamber head. Single exhaust pattern. I've looked and I guess they aren't made open chamber at all anymore.

what is the part # on the intake port under the valve cover, I have a set that are single exhaust bolt pattern, open chamber

I have a set with casting # 3370810 if that is what your looking for

You say single exhaust pattern.... do you need the narrow center pattern like the standard 340/360 pattern or the wide center (4-3/4")? Both styles came as single pattern over the course of W2s.

Keep in mind, the only thing that fits the early single pattern W2s are std LA headers, and the port mismatch is horrible. TTI is the only company I know of that offers a actual W2 flange header with the narrow bolt spacing. Over $1000 for headers. Also that 1st gen W2 has a horrible shaped oval short turn.

Keep in mind, the only thing that fits the early single pattern W2s are std LA headers, and the port mismatch is horrible. TTI is the only company I know of that offers a actual W2 flange header with the narrow bolt spacing. Over $1000 for headers. Also that 1st gen W2 has a horrible shaped oval short turn.
I appreciate that information. Luckily I will be having custom fender exits made so all is okay in that aspect

Hell's Gate HotRods makes a flange for the LA style W2 heads. It doesn't show on their web page but I e-mailed them and they had them. (in case you need flanges for your custom headers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back