Status
Not open for further replies.

swingtown

master of the mech. thing
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
one set of mopar performance W2 rocker arms 1.5 ratio. complete set with FREE SHAFTS! new never used. parts are NS1 from dodge. get them while you can! $400 shipped to lower 48 states. parts are in Santa Fe ,NM.

Attachments

• IMG_1382.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 521
Hi there. I am in Canada and am in need of rockers for a 340 based 418 W2 econo headed build. It`s a bit of sad story, 15 months ago I oredered (from Summit) the complete roller rocker set up using Crane parts, and Crane stopped making the right side offset rockers. So, "backordered". Crane keeps saying `we`ll make more in a few months`....still waiting...Anyhow, here I sit waiting. Would you be willing to sell these ones you have and mail them to me here in Canada? I`m kind of grasping at straws here....all I really need is 4 Crane part # 69765R-1 but my options are limited...I do have a lead on a set like your set here in Canada, but nothing concrete yet, and with our Canadian dollar in the toilet it makes the exchange rate premium kind of scary...thanks for your time. Perry

sold as a complete set only. canada extra charge for freight. FYI $400 is cheap for these. other sets are getting $600 to $800.

tony having trouble with email please ship to waymart building center 244 south street waymart, pa. 18472 thanks again. steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back