Wake Up Everyone

-

408stroker

408stroker
Reaction score
I am venting a little I travel all over the northeast dragracing my car I meet tons of new people with mopars but yet this board seems dead. I have a good friend that I travel with when we go racing he has a buick and the northeast buick chapter is always having functions somewhere. yes i do attend these events and an getting sick of being harrased for draging a mopar. now i am putting out the feelers to see who would be intrested in a cookout in the spring of 09 and meeting new people with mopars. please feel free to put your suggestions in. i travel from englishtown nj to carlisle pa, lebnon ny, newengland dragway nh, I see plenty of mopars and i am a member of plenty of boards and they all see the same. please info what do you think

Maybe we could all order a pizza at the same time and open a chat room.... LMAO :snakeman:

Maybe we could all order a pizza at the same time and open a chat room.... LMAO :snakeman:

LOL hey good idea :toothy10: I know what you mean though. Being here in Cleveland its kind of the same way, dont seem to really be all that close distance wise to many others.

Maybe wake up Mopars at Englishtown. Its been a bit on the sleepy side in the past few years. I know its not a BBQ but it maybe a good get together and a chance to run the a-bods some and reactivate a great event.

Maybe wake up Mopars at Englishtown. Its been a bit on the sleepy side in the past few years. I know its not a BBQ but it maybe a good get together and a chance to run the a-bods some and reactivate a great event.

understatement of the year. i cant confirm there will be an 09 e'town mopar show.

-
Back