Wanna go for a ride?

-
Dang, he makes it look so easy. Passing those Porcshe's like they are sitting still. :shock:

I never get bored watching that lap. My favorite part is when he taps out in top gear down those long semi straightaways.

R/T Magnum said:
I never get bored watching that lap. My favorite part is when he taps out in top gear down those long semi straightaways.

That's the best part: That entire 8 minute video is ONE LAP of Nurburgring! And to think they cut the `ring DOWN to about 14 miles. It used to be bigger!

Yeah, I love watching vid's like that :thumleft:

I wish Norm' had a video camera when I took him for a blast down the lanes in Salt Point New York today in the Skyline, that would have been some impressive footage, oh well next time maybe??

FASTBACK340 said:
R/T Magnum said:

That's the best part: That entire 8 minute video is ONE LAP of Nurburgring! And to think they cut the `ring DOWN to about 14 miles. It used to be bigger!

Yeah, I love watching vid's like that :thumleft:
That is one sweet rod you have :thumleft:

tweety said:
I wish Norm' had a video camera when I took him for a blast down the lanes in Salt Point New York today in the Skyline, that would have been some impressive footage, oh well next time maybe??
I wish I had had a camera also. I don't think my vid camera would do a good job, espescially after converting it to play on the computer.

I have to tell you all. That Nissan Skyline is AWSOME I've never been in a car that feels like it has magnets holding it to the road even on these sand covered roads. The car has it all, handeling, power, steering on the wrong side. It was a Blast. Thanks Andy.
And Shannon just threw something at me, after she found out we were going a bit fast. :D

what do yo mean fast, I hit the rev limiter in 4th the other day at 200Kmh+, now that was going fast.
A kid in England has one that's been timed at 211MPH- ( they ran out of airstrip to go any faster!) and the same car runs 10.6's on the track and this is an everyday street car, with some go faster bits bolted on.
I use mine to go grocery shopping, but it's only a stocker

skylinetweety.jpg

A little look At the bad little car

skyline004.jpg

And it's another Wrong hand drive car.
Nothing like flying down the back roads, sitting in thleft side of the car and there's no steering wheel to hold on to. :shock:

skyline002.jpg

Nothing special under there. :shock: What the heck does that say?
TWIN TURBO :thumrigh: :thumleft:
Like I said before The car is AWSOME

yeah all the guys who have a lot to say about 'ricers' need to sit in the passenger seat of this thing. I rather suspect that their quiet little world might get shaken up- tee hee
And Don't forget that RB26 motor will make close to 1000HP, not bad for a little weenie engine, mine's more or less stock and still great fun :D

The new grand turismo 4 has the nurenburg ring as one of the race tracks. It even has a 24 hour endurance race at nurenburg. Lets see, that would be the equivelent to 180 laps :shock: !

i dont like ricers either but i can agree that they may have brutal power if uppgraded properly, i have a friend ho has a BMW M5 with a supåercharged 6cylinder that cranks out just over 1000dynoproven horsepower and that is scary!

yeah all the guys who have a lot to say about 'ricers' need to sit in the passenger seat of this thing

Cars aren't born 'ricer', their owners make them that way. :evil4:

I've seen plenty of American built cars that were 'ricer-ized' [-X

The Skyline turns more heads than ANY vehicle I've ever owned and it's by far the most fun to drive on the street

my duster is so much anti rice as i can get it, one of the reasons that it still has 14" wheels..

tweety said:
The Skyline turns more heads than ANY vehicle I've ever owned and it's by far the most fun to drive on the street

Like the old media blitz said " Enjoy the ride"

Those Skyline's are poop-your-pants scarey. The kind of poop-your-pants scarey we're used to when driving a 3,800 muscle car with 10" drum brakes downhill..... :shock:
These things claw their way around like a pissed-off Bobcat

-
Back