Status
Not open for further replies.

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
or "spring cleaning","driveway sale","keep the neighbors off my back"...whatever.Most important is to free up some cash sitting in the iron to keep making house payments.1 Mopar,1 cousin and 2 Chevy's.

93 Dakota extended cab,2wd,5.2 auto.Engine out,apart to short block.New brakes installed before being parked.Paid $1,800/open to offers.

86 G30,350 4-bbl,HEI,no computer,Turbo 400,rear brakes out,body rust,newer radiator,tubular exhaust manifolds,factory duals,no convertors.$400.

78 C30,4-door,dual rear wheels,Silverado package,454,Turbo 400,18,000 original miles,still has factory installed bias ply tires,good overall condition,not running,oil pump bad,#1 and 2 rod bearings thin,steel cap on bed.$2,000.

76 Matador station wagon,360 4-bbl,dual exhaust,rusty 1/4,s.$900.

contact Bob for pics and more info.Thanks!

Matador info;2-way tailgate,dual outside mirrors,trailer hitch,rear sway bar,black interior,dual exhaust has factory dual cats,a/c,power steering and brakes,air pump(appears all there,don't know if the a/c works,air pump pulley wobbled).Car originally from Kansas,redish brown in color,woodie sides,engine runs rough in gear,idles smooth in neutral.Have not changed plugs or checked compression.I was going to use the engine/trans in my Hornet...but whats left over could still be used for another project which I don't have money to do.Selling the car whole would be best at this time.If you have any other questions,please ask.Thanks,Bob

73 Hornet Sportabout,AMC's wild plum metallic with rallye wheels and volcano centers.

Frames is solid as is 95% of the floor...spare tire well is airy and on the passenger side front floorboard,there is a nerf football size and shape rust spot.I don't remember if it is all the way thru;I have not pulled up the carpetting to look but I can do that this weekend.Trailer only...Bob

Checked the floor rust,it's on the seam on the passenger side.Runs from the middle of the floor to the inner rocker.Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back