Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
A friend of mine wants to buy a 70-72 Dart 2 dr. I think he would prefer a 318 over the /6 but V8 cars are always more expensive it seems so if a /6 car is what you have then let me know. Nothing rotted out either, I'm pretty sure he wants a running driving project. We're on Vancouver Island but anything around the area is fine, probably anything in BC and in northern Washington.
Thanks, Mike.

is Kansas too far? My brother has a swinger with a 360 & 8 3/4--- just fyi,Lawrence

Got a '71 project car in San Diego.
Please e-mail me for parts list and pricing.
Basically it's a 440 4spd project car with the front end completely rebuilt with poly bushings, 11-3/4" discs, C-body tie rods, & .990 bars for a big block.
Car runs with /6 now, but needs a fuel pump and brakes hooked up to drive.
Please email me at [email protected] as I'm willing to work with you on shipping/delivery if a deal can be made.
Thanks,
Dave

Good luck.* People seam to think these cars are worth more than thay really are.* I have been looking in the Auto Trader.* People are asking 10 grand or more for slant 6 cars. The Hemi Mopar craze is spilling over to the A bodies. Why? I don't know. Crack heads must rule the market. FABO is no exception. Look and you will see people asking 25+ G's for 70 darts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back