[WANTED] Want to buy a dozen DZUS fasteners size AJ5-45

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reached out to old racer friends in the area. Nascar and Drag Car. . I even reached out to a spotter for Kyle Bush . Some guy's are on the road but the search is on for the fasteners. They all have old cars laying in the weeds with panels fastened. From what I was told by someone is you are not the only one looking.

I'm sure I'm not...
I need a specific size, like the first pic I posted.
Guess it depends on who built the car originally as to what size they chose, back in the day.

I found a box of them through Kyle Bushes Spotter Tony Hirschman. There are some with Dzus on both sides of the slot and some with only on once. I found out Most nascar builders have them from when they switched to aluminum fasteners

. I told him $20-for 10 of them since he spent time looking. He has a lot of them. They are at a Nascar Fab shop. Maybe a place to check in your area. Race shops.

You can also contact them yourself. Ask for Tony Sr. Let me know. Oh yeah he said he has three different lengths. Standard, long, and short. Steve

They are right down the road from me and I grew up Knowing the family through generations very well. If you want I can pick them up and ship them for ya.

Last edited:
Thanks!!
I'd need a photo of the head to confirm they are the correct identical size need.
Anything other than what I posted won't fit my application.
If you can get that and it's correct, you have a deal and I'll
add $$ for your time and shipping, of course.

Have to look like my pic!!
wanted to buy - DZUS AJ5-45 fasteners.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back