Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

I am looking to get a set of valve covers for my 318 (5 bolt covers)

I would like to get a set of edelbrock elite covers with the fins on top of the covers or M/T covers or mopar performance covers....and a matching air cleaner would be a plus I am doing a certain paint scheme on my engine and those work best for the look I am going for.

but all covers would be considered!.

I currently have a set of stock tins ones and want to go a different route.

if you have anything please send me a pm with price and info.

ALSO

I am on a tight budget so if someone has a set that they would be willing to donate...I would REALLY appreciate it, I would be willing to pay shipping on them also.

Thanks

Duster, Sorry I never got back to you on the pm. I thought I still might need those covers but, I've decided that I will not go back to a 318 no matter what. I'm having issues with the machine shop doing my 360 roller block. They have had it for a month and still have not finished a clean and bore???they keep giving a bullshit story........so if you would like I am willing to let you have mine for shipping cost only. I don't know your financial situation but it sounds like your on a tight budget. I just want to feed the mopar giving machine. I know they are not the elite like you want but they are yours if you want them. Just pm me your address and I'll get a shipping quote for you.

Duster, Sorry I never got back to you on the pm. I thought I still might need those covers but, I've decided that I will not go back to a 318 no matter what. I'm having issues with the machine shop doing my 360 roller block. They have had it for a month and still have not finished a clean and bore???they keep giving a bullshit story........so if you would like I am willing to let you have mine for shipping cost only. I don't know your financial situation but it sounds like your on a tight budget. I just want to feed the mopar giving machine. I know they are not the elite like you want but they are yours if you want them. Just pm me your address and I'll get a shipping quote for you.

sending pm now

If those don't work out for you, I have some Mickey Thopmson M/T valve covers I can't use.

Duster, I know you already pm'ed me but it looks like you have a choice now. The M/T 's are pretty sweet too. If you go for them let me know.

I have had a couple of people make me some good offers and I am waiting to hear back from them....but in the mean time , does anyone else have any valve covers to offer? I may be interested in more than one set depending on who has what and depending on price that way I can paint either set how I want and then choose which looks best on my engine.

Thanks guys

I have a set of Mopar Performance Die Cast Aluminum Black Wrinkle Paint valve covers. PM me for details...

Still no luck on a set of covers....if anyone has some just laying around PLEASE help me out...My engine is almost back together minus a set of covers worthy of spiffing up.

Thank you in advance and those who mentioned they have valve covers they would give me for the cost of shipping, please contact me as I have not received a pm reply.

I figured I would bump the thread since everything on my end is all messed up since the new fabo software update and I don't know if its messed up for others or not aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back