Want to make you wife/girlfriend happy?

-
nahhh.. you know how many mopars you can buy with 1.5 mil???

tallgirl.jpg

or you could buy her this :D

man that is one big ring! but i am sure that would make her happy for a week minimum;)

Like an ex-girlfriend asked. "Buy me a diamond, diamonds are forever". I replied "so are the payments". Needless to say we did not date much after that.

When I was doing the jewerly gig we had folks asking me to mount big cubic zirconias in convincing mountings all of the time. I can spot a fake a mile away but most folks could not tell the diff between a diamond and a cz till they get to the cash register. An avarage 1ct stone of superior quality would cost us around 3k wholesale. The same size cz, and I am NOT making this up, under 10 bucks. Needless to say which one I prefer.

I'd rather spend the money on my Duster; still less expensive than a woman! -LY

If i had a money to buy that ring for my wife i'm sure of one thing;
she will yell at me about one month and after that she will ask me that how stupid you can be, can you calculate how fast A-body she can have with that money...
And that ain't no joke...
She would do this :banghead:

Käkö has the rihgt kind of wife, maybe i should have a look towards finland and see if ithere is anymore of those good girls there...

duster340 said:
Käkö has the rihgt kind of wife, maybe i should have a look towards finland and see if ithere is anymore of those good girls there...

Oh, yes, my wife does not want a ring, she want to drive her A-Body fast...

And i think if you come to visit here, duster340, you will find a right girl for you...

And then you don't have a free time problems... 8)

Käkö said:
Oh, yes, my wife does not want a ring, she want to drive her A-Body fast...

And i think if you come to visit here, duster340, you will find a right girl for you...

And then you don't have a free time problems... 8)
ok i will come over to the next big carshow that one you told mee about earlier thisi year and see if i can find someone that likes me and my car;)

-
Back