Status
Not open for further replies.

44070dart

How the hell did I get this old..
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Yeah I know ...but here goes anyway.. sold my Dart [not for this car] and now I'm sick... ..1985 Monte Carlo SS
355/700r4//3:91 posi....over $11 k in this car have receipts ..new rebuilt ground up..engine/trans/sus. ...holley/edlebrock//accel//auto meter//... RHS pro action 200 cc....Comp Cam roller cam & rockers ..700R4 overdrive trans with kit and B&M Shifter....3000 stall....3:91 posi rear...all new suspension ..steering/coils/shocks/bushings....G-Force rear suspension...disc brakes ..new lines brakes / fuel ..Pypes X pipe exhaust with flowmasters...more ....very nice new red paint /tires / rims ......Harwood fiberglass lift-off 3" cowl hood w/black satin Chevy stripes ..Grand National gray/black seats /..new carpet // headliner.. new Weld wheels with Dunlops ..This car is complete and ready...very nice car just not what I want ..........need an old muscle car again.. help an old man out

030.JPG

032.JPG

020.JPG

017.JPG

Nice car!

I just hope you dont get the usual chev bashing that happens here lol

Is that the Mexican version (the flag on the firewall)?

Italian ..yeah I know I'll get some Chevy bashing ....But I'm an old school car guy who's owned muscle cars from the big three since the 60's when they were new ...anyone who thinks they have the best type of machine is just kidding himself .... with that said I want my Dart back ....one more pic so you know I haven't lost my mind completely ..might get me a couple of points .. .....Monte and Max

MOPAR 004.JPG

We dont hate brand X that bad here. We just dont like it when some people want to swap brand X powerplants in. Thats a very clean car you have there and im sure if it dont trade you should be able to sell. GL

Nice car. You're right the Big 3 made some awesome muscle cars in their time a few of which I also had the pleasure of owning or wanting. Nice to see your coming back though. As for your GM uhhh..... No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back