Not open for further replies.

mydart270

myDart270
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Greetings to Fellow A-Body Lovers..

I am in need of a 1968 Dodge Dart 270 radiator for SL-6, auto, no AC, MOPAR p/n 2898023 (this p/n may be stamped on the upper rad tank along w/ MOPAR logo). My rad is "kaputz". Must be in good condition and I will probably re-core it for best cooling. Core thickness is 1.25 in and core width is 18 5/8 in per blue parts book. Pls send PM with pic's and maybe we can do some business. My zip code is 05301 for s/h.

I could fix my rad but 4-5 weeks down time because of good business at local rad shop. Cheap aluminum rad doesn't look right in my Dodge Dart. Swapping w/ a known good rad will get me thru the summer and lots of shows.

Thx and hope to hear from someone.

Greetings to Fellow A-Body Lovers..

I am in need of a 1968 Dodge Dart 270 radiator for SL-6, auto, no AC, MOPAR p/n 2898023 (this p/n may be stamped on the upper rad tank along w/ MOPAR logo). My rad is "kaputz". Must be in good condition and I will probably re-core it for best cooling. Core thickness is 1.25 in and core width is 18 5/8 in per blue parts book. Pls send PM with pic's and maybe we can do some business. My zip code is 05301 for s/h.

I could fix my rad but 4-5 weeks down time because of good business at local rad shop. Cheap aluminum rad doesn't look right in my Dodge Dart. Swapping w/ a known good rad will get me thru the summer and lots of shows.

Thx and hope to hear from someone.

Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back