-
Status
Not open for further replies.

va-mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in need of Both front marker light pigtails. I have the lamp, but someone before me cut the wires at the raidiator support and both pigtails are needed. Thanks'

iv got a set,73 they are starting to rist tho..from 73 duster..if you wanna see pm me and ill send you pics..j

You can get those from the local auto parts store. Oreilly part # 9775PK. They cost about $7.50 though. I used radio shack interlocking connectors for mine. A male/female set, part# 2740222, costs about $2.19. You will need an open barrel crimping tool to complete.

You can get those from the local auto parts store. Oreilly part # 9775PK. They cost about $7.50 though. I used radio shack interlocking connectors for mine. A male/female set, part# 2740222, costs about $2.19. You will need an open barrel crimping tool to complete.

Thanks' but They are not same as oem. I have been to advance auto/Oreillys .

Update... I found 1. Here is a pic. I just need 1 more.

Attachments

• 000_1402.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 000_1403.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 163
Update. As of today 1/1/13. I'm still in need of 1 front marker light pigtail like pic I posted. And if any one has both of the amber lens , I need them also. Thanks' in advance. And Happy New Year to All.

I still need 1 1970 ply Duster front marker light pigtail. And if any one has both of the amber lens , I need them also. Thanks'

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back