-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71/340wedge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a real v24 1971 duster wedge car with the black out hood treatment and 340 hood call out. If any one knows of one please let me know, [email protected] or call (207)848-5777.
Thanks Ryan

71duster340.jpg

I Know Of Such A Critter--needs Complete Resto--red/blk Out 340 Wedge Hood-rally Dash-auto/console-factory Disc-8 3/4-- 340 Car With Vin And Title--no Drive Train Roller ,but Has A 71 Warranty 340 Motor And Some Extra Parts, Major Project But Is Willing To Sell, Car Is In Se Kansas And Would Have To Be Trailered--priced It To Me At 3k A Yr Ago And Is Still For Sale, Not Advertised Just A Buddy Of Mine You Can Pm Me For More Details If Serious And Have Cash In Hand, Is The Real Deal Chkd Numbers Myself Just Had To Many Irons In The Fire To Take It On[or The Money]

good luck it took me 2 1/2 years too find mine but it was by luck really, at the time i was just looking for a 340 car good luck ps my car is not for sale

If you want the car to be really special to you, I would talk to rbdart about his buddy's car. Because are car is really special when you put a lot of work into it. just my .02 cents

im not interested in buying it im just wondering if u know wut the fender tag reads thank you, ryan

I Know Of Such A Critter--needs Complete Resto--red/blk Out 340 Wedge Hood-rally Dash-auto/console-factory Disc-8 3/4-- 340 Car With Vin And Title--no Drive Train Roller ,but Has A 71 Warranty 340 Motor And Some Extra Parts, Major Project But Is Willing To Sell, Car Is In Se Kansas And Would Have To Be Trailered--priced It To Me At 3k A Yr Ago And Is Still For Sale, Not Advertised Just A Buddy Of Mine You Can Pm Me For More Details If Serious And Have Cash In Hand, Is The Real Deal Chkd Numbers Myself Just Had To Many Irons In The Fire To Take It On[or The Money]

There was one asked about that is located in MO/IL area.

Check the moparts WIW section. It was on one of the craigslist listings.

man, i wish i woulda posted on here before i bought my 72' 318 car...i woulda much preferred a 340 car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back