-
Status
Not open for further replies.

62BT409

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
15 X 6.5 or 15 X 6 LBP.....does not have to have rings and caps....prefer none.

15X7 Rallye.jpg

Still looking...

I know someone out there has 2 of these laying around....

I got a full set.....14's in front,15's in rear.....like brand new,if you got a full set of some different wheels I may be interested in trades.....front wheels are stock offset and rears I am not sure of but they are deep dish. just let me know

I appreciate the post. But I am in search of what is listed (2) 15 X 6.5's or 15 X 6.0's Rallye wheels. I have (2) 15 X 8's and (2) 15 X 7's for my project. Not sure the 8's will fit, but I am prepared.
And I say damn to your post, because I just sold a set of 14" x 6.5's OEM Rallye wheels to a guy in Texas and a set of 15 X 7's Police Inceptor to a guy about 40 mi from me.
What I have in the storage room is... alot of 61 & 62 GM wheels with tires. (2) 15 X 8 Mopar steelies, (2) 15 X 10 Mopar steelies, (2) 14 X 4.5 steelies...all black powder coated. Without digging, I don't know what else.

Im not sure of the offset on my rears....I just know they are deep and 15's ,looks good I think,fronts are stock size 14's.....I am just missing the beauty rings,center caps are all there,wheels look literally like brand new front side and back,no rust or scrapes or nothing. Id love to keep them but I need to atleast find beauty rings if I do......heres a picture that has the wheels in it so maybe you can tell me what you think the offset may be? P.S. sorry this is the best picture I have that shows the depth of the wheels.....there dusty from doing body work

duster body work.jpg

I have learned that looking and guess, most of the time is wrong. You really don't know unless you measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back