Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidart

HEMIMAN
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a resonsble price set of 273 Factory Exhaust Manifolds ( driverside/Passenger side )

If they are cracked, or damaged, I am not interested and I am Not interested in E-Bay prices

Charlie

i have a drivers side that was in my 64 cuda.. do you have any casting #s so i can match and make sure its a 273 and not a 318??

If you cannot find any for a 273, I have a good pair from a 73 318. $30.00 plus shipping.

Driver side heat shield is a bear to find. I just rebuilt mine and wound up bead blasting the old one and putting a gasket on each side. I did find one on e-bay for some outragious price like $200.00.

These are on complete motors in the cars and i don't have any pics as of now. I'd have to take em off to do that. No set price. Make me an offer. If you buy a set from me they will be bead blasted prior to my shipping them to you. Make an offer and that will determine wheather it's worth my time pulling them off. MVR said he saw em on ebay for $200 for a single. I guess it's whatever the market will stand.

I can get you a photo later today. Remember that a early 273 have different manifolds than a latter one.

These are on complete motors in the cars and i don't have any pics as of now. I'd have to take em off to do that. No set price. Make me an offer. If you buy a set from me they will be bead blasted prior to my shipping them to you. Make an offer and that will determine wheather it's worth my time pulling them off. MVR said he saw em on ebay for $200 for a single. I guess it's whatever the market will stand.

No, I saw just the heat shield for the driver side on E-bay.

I have the origional ones off of my 64 Dart GT with a 273. No cracks in great shape, PM or mail me with offer.

thanks

I'm setting on a GOLD MINE. I'll have Vic Storm do a panoramic shot of my field. That will surely get you guys juices flowing. Can you say "45" of em?

I've got a 273 4V intake:shock:

(just shaking it up a bit:-D

Can you send me the casting numbers on the manifolds?

Do you have any photos of them?

Thanks, Charlie

quote=aa-1159;294569]I have a set from 64 cuda
$50.00 plus shipping
[email protected]
email for pics:cheers::cheers::cheers:[/quote]

Damn, I'd better go pull the set off my parts car. Didn't realize they were so valuable. It's a 68 gt. Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back