bobruthkry

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
s-l1600.jpg
Hello, I'd like to find a decent passenger side exhaust manifold 2863549 for my 1968 340 Dart . Like the one on the right in the picture . Really do not like headers. I had a set but cannot find the right side anymore. Not looking for perfect or show just something like me old and used. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Thank you, I didn't give it a thought about year or engine. I did make the changes. Thank you

those are 68-70 340 manifolds. Somebody on here has a thread looking for some (using that kind of name) - got several offers, so you might try to track that down. I have a few sets, I'll see if I have an extra passenger side one...

By the way I agree with you. I've had smallblock 70 Darts since 1975, and have 3 right now and all three use those manifolds. After trying 5 or 6 different sets of headers, and always mangling them on a regularly driven car, I gave up on headers altogether...

I could be wrong, but the ones you are showing are aftermarket. I don't see the heat riser. I know the 69' had it. Other than that they should work fine as the originals. Being from the north, you just need to warm up the engine a little before driving off.

sorry, I have 4 drivers sides and only 2 passenger sides - don't want to split up the sets.

Thank you for checking str12-340. May I ask what you would like to get for a set ? They do not need to be perfect .

I have a mint set dated 9/67
Asking $900 shipped in USA
Will unbox & get photos of interested. Last person bailed after wrapped & went to OO for quote to ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back