-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wlholaday

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone or know anyone in the washington state area who has a 318,340, or 360 motor i can buy to drop in my 65 cuda????help please!!!!:cheers:

There is another gent from 440TradingPost.com that has a complete '75 360 in Brookings, OR. I can get his contact info if you like.

I've got a BRAND NEW remanufactured 318 longblock sitting on an engine stand in our warehouse. It has never been fired and has the front timing cover/new timing chain, oil pan, and a couple other parts already installed on it. You are more than welcome to stop by and inspect it in person before you buy. I'm asking $1100 or best offer. I'm located in Lakewood, WA at the intersection of I-5 and Hi-way 512 on the southwest edge of Tacoma.

You can email me at [email protected] or call me toll free at 877-930-4088 ext 102.

If you want to come up north I have a couple engines.

One is a 318 out of a 1973 dart. ran and rove when pulled last summer. In my dry shop $500 I'll garantee its condition for the asking price.

or I have a 360 out of a cordoba. ran when pulled last summer. $600 I'll garantee the condition for the asking price.

Both engines are complet carb to pan, with brackets.

about 40 mins from Sumas/Abbotsford boarder.

I am sure you will find one locallly though.

No duty on used car parts.

thanks for the reply, i found a 383 hp superbee this weekend and realy lucked out thanks though!!!!

My dad has a 360 out of a 2001 dakota R/T. It is VERY clean inside (we think it may be rebuilt) it has a new waterpump, timing chain, oil pump. It was a injected motor but he was going to get an intake and carb for it and then sell it. I think he wants either 600 or 800 for it.

(My dads number, John 1-360-895-1766)

It is in Port Orchard.

I also have a 400/727 with about 65,000 miles on it that comes with a new PAW gasket kit with new valley pan and head gaskets, Mopar Edelbrock intake, and all the stock wires. I want 500 obo for it. It is also in Port Orchard, WA.

Also a 70's 360 that is torn down and ready for a rebuild. Make an offer. It's in Port Orchard also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back