-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kev88

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i'm looking for some 340 high performance exhaust manifolds, any help would be had, and appreciated thanks.

Seen some on eBay and they seem to go for a arm and a leg. I too am looking for a set for my other '71 demon to make it correct.

John

http://www.accurateltd.com/340-Exhaust-Manifolds-Pair_p_9-162.html

But they're brand new.

Seems I've seen them a lot more reasonable though.

Yea another place has them for $650 [repro] but don't have the part # or the butterflys in the exits.

I Know a place that has them for $600 and could be talked down a lil I spect.

House of manifolds vista ca.
your welcome.

As for mine I wouldn't take any less then $600 and to me they aint worth selling for any less or at all really.....

I Know a place that has them for $600 and could be talked down a lil I spect.

House of manifolds vista ca.
your welcome.

As for mine I wouldn't take any less then $600 and to me they aint worth selling for any less or at all really.....

Thet's $600 for the pair right? and is that about the going rate for them?

Thanks Adam. I probably would need 1970 castings to be real correct since the car was built in Oct. 1970. But I would be satisfied with '71 castings.

It would still use 71 style exhaust manifolds. Aug was the first month of 71s.

Thanks for that info again Adam. I have my eyes on a set of '70's that I may try to get.

John

The abody 383's are about $700 which to me is ridiculous but...

The 68-70 340 manifolds are the best they have the center divider between the middle ports.IMO

so do you have any of the 340 manifolds? and how much for them?

Thanks for that info again Adam. I have my eyes on a set of '70's that I may try to get.

John

Adam is correct, you need the easier to find 1971 exhaust for a correct part on a 71 Demon.

The difference between the 68-70 and the 71 manifolds is minimal on a reasonably built SB. Anything under about 400 hp.

I've seen the 71 manifolds for as little as $50 pair at some swaps. High side is about $150, IMO. Anybody wanting more than that is on crack.

Good luck

I have a set I would sell(regrettably)but get in the ballpark and I might part with them,36143 68 1 for drivers side part#,has center divider between the ports,passenger side has no part # but also has the center divider.bring enough to the plate and I will leave the 72 demon attached to them,new 360,8 3/4 rear 727 trans black bucket seat console NO RUST,hate to sell it or the manifolds butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt santa's sleigh runs on $$$$$ tooooooooooo.not an H code car(was 318)fiberglass front fenders bumper(duster front clip)make reasonable offer.

IM000007demon.JPG

d e mon.JPG

deemon.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back