wanted 4 speed floor tunnel 70 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all im looking for a 4speed floor tunnel for my 70 duster switching to 4speed have everything else just need the tunnel piece

do you have a good tunnel for an a body auto. ? I would trade my 4 speed tunnel for one if it was big enough; some one put the 4 sp tunnel in my 68f-s basket case, don`t like the way they did it, and am planning to put an auto back in it, maybe creating a little more room in there while I`m doing it.
if interested pm me w/ a phone# so I can send you pics,it`s not even al rusty and never had a shifter on it!
bob

Franklin. we raced at that track in NW Pa. I have a 70 340 4 spd Duster . It is picture on my restore thread. It is being use for parts. The floors and chassis is solid. I Will know more of what I am using after I get the console on Sunday. Go to my Thread , 1971 Duster 340 ground up. There are pics of the parts car on that thread . I live in Pa. so far I think I am using the frame boxes only. But I might have them already off on the shelf. This whole car is being parted and is a real 4spd car. Pm me for my phone number if interested in anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back