Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted, a 400 Magnum emblem, (this is a metal emblem, came on Chargers and RR's) doesn't need to have the mounting studs, I know you can get NOS ones on eBay but I don't want to spend that much. Anyone have a deal for me? Thanks! :D

I'll need a couple of days to go into the parts bins and find them. They are NOS, bought in the early 80's. I'll snap a couple of pics for ya. Then just shoot me an offer.

I'll need a couple of days to go into the parts bins and find them. They are NOS, bought in the early 80's. I'll snap a couple of pics for ya. Then just shoot me an offer.

That would be awesome, a pair would be even better! Thanks

Sorry, but got tied up yesterday with the to-do list. These are both NOS, bought in the early 80's for my rallye Charger, but it got totaled before I could get them on the car. My loss your gain!
They've never been mounted, all mounting studs are present. I tried as best as possible (with my crappy camera), to show the "flaws" in the scripts.
What you might not be able to see in the pics are: Chips in the red paint in the "magnum" scripts. Also, the red paint on the "U" on both scripts seems to not be painted totally, on both "magnum" scripts (they came that way from the dealer). On one of the "400" scripts, it looks to me like the chrome is cracked on the "4"(also came that way). Anyway if your interested, shoot me a pm with a resonable offer.
~Steve a.k.a. smlveightis~

Attachments

• DSCN1339.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN1342.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN1344.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1345.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN1346.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN1347.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 62
If that falls through, I'll take second chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back