-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pt61v

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Figured it would happen but taking off the idiotic signs on the tailgate revealed huge rot holes.

Need tailgate with or out without glass.

That'll be a real toughie to find. Interchange is '60-'62 Valiant and '61-'62 Lancer. They came with manual or electric window lift; you'll be fortunate to find either.

kinda agree with Dan, going to be hard to find. I sold my 61 wagon while I was in VA to Frank in MI cause he needed a T Gate for one of his wagons. I know a man in TN who has a 62 Lancer Wagon for parts but it will have some rust in it. Is the frame of yours rusted or the skin? What kind of shape are your seals and gaskets? PM me if you want to contact the man in TN.

Yeah, I know it won't be easy. It's a manual set up and the glass, seals and gaskets are ok but where that guy put the signs on the tailgate covers up some gaping holes. I might have to leave it like that for now but
someone has one somewhere, these aren't extinct yet.

Hello I was also also looking for a tailgate for one of my 60 valiant wagon ,I finally found one at ctc auto salvage in denton texas ,they are on the net and show pictures of all their parts cars . I bought the gate from the 1962 valiant ,but they also have a 1962 lancer wagon ,I was very happy with the gate I got it is very solid ,

I was thinking you my also want to check with Wildcat auto parts in Oregon ,the had a few early A body wagons but they might be selling the wagons complete ,it took about three years to find mine ,hope this helps .I would check with ctc in denton and see if the still have the lancer tailgate you can see on line .

This same wagon is now at Wildcat auto parts in Sandy Oregon , It was in Idaho ,It is for sale again .

I called Wildcat last week. He said he would check to see what he had for parts that would fit mine and get back to me.:clock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back