-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Got a guy who wanted to buy mine a yr or so ago but we didn't get right on price. He called today with money. Long gone but told him i'd find him one by the weekend. Projects are fine. We're located in the southern Missouri area so that will be a plus. I'll post on FBBO also. PM me here and have pics please. Thanks
Small Block

Stumper, i was over on FBBO cruiseing around and saw that. You've got all the work done. This guy is a builder and very fond of stuffin Hemis in em. Know of any project cars? 63,64, 65's might work also. I'll tell him about your car and price and we'll see if he bites.
Small Block

There's another fellow over there selling two 62' drivers. If he's looking to build something similar to my car he would be far ahead to buy mine than to build it himself. This car has all of the best components in it already.

1964 plymouth savoy $6500

1964-plymouth-savoy_c0ywd.jpg

1964 plymouth savoy 2 door post. has a 413 big block with a push button auto, 8 3/4 rear end with a sure grip. needs floors and low quarters but the body is really good. this car was originally a kansas hiway patrol car. car runs and drives but needs brakes, have already bought all the brake parts
would do partial trade for enclosed trailer
call josh at

http://kansas.locateanyauto.com/automobiles/1964-plymouth-savoy.html

I'm on it guys and i'll pass this info along. I have one like the Kansas Cop car except mine was from Kentucky and a 383.
Small Block

A good friend of mine has a '62 Dart 2 door post car. Don't know if he'd be interested in that at all. I can't get to the ad right now to post a link but it is on Kansas City Craigslist and has a picture of it. Located in Northeast KS. That '64 a couple posts up actually came from this same guy, and the guy that owns it now is a good friend of ours as well. PM me if you want either of their contact info. Thanks.

There is a '62 plymouth belvedere 2 door post for sale near Knoxville TN $2800 Look for it on Knoxville craigslist ad # 2750182298

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back