-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar1966

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys,this is mrmopar1966 and I'm looking for all kinds of parts and pieces for my dart...Also I'd like to let you know that this is one of my favorite sites..Thanks for providing this site8)8)8)8):cheers:

I have a real nice 64 dart parts car. It isnt a gt, but maybe some of the things you need might not matter. Be glad to help. Email me at [email protected]

I sent you an e-mail about the car/parts you have but havn't heard from you...thanks for responding your friend mrmopar1966

Hey Guys,this is mrmopar1966 and I'm looking for all kinds of parts and pieces for my dart...Also I'd like to let you know that this is one of my favorite sites..Thanks for providing this site8)8)8)8):cheers:
send me a message after Sunday im picking up a 64 GT convertible for parts

Hey All,I'm still needing parts for my '64 dart...Also any one have Dart wagon '63 to'66??? I'm interested also '63 to '66 dart 2 dr.2dr.hrdtp. or Convertable as long as it is resonable Thanks

Hey Mr.Mopar,I have a lot of the stuff you might be looking for,send me a list of needed Items to [email protected] you might want to put what you think is a fair price for each item and I will see if I can find the parts you need. I have a 63 valiant signet two door hardtop,I will only sell it for restoration it will not be parted out,I was going to part it out but it is too solid of a car and pretty much complete give or take a few items.I'm in florida but that shouldn't be to much of a problem.......you need a florida vacation !!! Lol you can call me if you need.e mail me for phone # Thank's curtis

And whatever these guys don't have, well, maybe I have up in the buckets. As you can see, almost everything "GT" was removed from my car. I've sold some stuff,and have given some away as well:

IMG_4614-vi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back