-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am not looking for a running driving car, im looking for project, complete, semi complete, shell, whatever. engine size and paint color is not a concern. im having lots of fun with my 74 duster but have always wanted a 67-69 baracuda project to start. Wondering what people have got out there. pics would be great, thanks

turlock , calif -95380 i have a `67 fstbck project that i may be getting rid of [injury ] it has shumacher mounts 413 -727- 8 3/4 [no axels] ralleys -coilover h.d. front shocks etc. -new headliner uninstalled-front and rear air dams- stock gas fillers ,both sides pwr steering ppwr brakes--it doesn`t have ex manifolds-front seat covers [buckets]- paint- 3500$ very firm indianjohn

absolutly no rust-has factory , was going to be my last daily driver. torque do not go with car -14"ralleys [5] front disc `73 dart.

232323232fp66=wp)2338=444=;8(=XROQDF)2323958 ;(283wp1lsi.jpg

i might be heading out to the west coast yet this year, when and if we do, ill get back into contact with you, if you still have it when we go out that way well give you cash if it looks good. Im from south dakota so it would be quite a trip. thanks

turlock , calif -95380 i have a `67 fstbck project that i may be getting rid of [injury ] it has shumacher mounts 413 -727- 8 3/4 [no axels] ralleys -coilover h.d. front shocks etc. -new headliner uninstalled-front and rear air dams- stock gas fillers ,both sides pwr steering ppwr brakes--it doesn`t have ex manifolds-front seat covers [buckets]- paint- 3500$ very firm indianjohn

hows the interior?

good -front seats will be done in a couple weeks -if i begin resto again, should be complete in a month or so.

There's a real solid 68 notchback about 20 miles south of me. A buddy of mine spotted it and told me about it and I went and looked at it and couldn't believe my eyes. Looks original but no rust to be found. The interior is trashed though and it had suspension and an 8-3/4 but no other drivetrain. Was a 4 spd. car. It's about 40 miles east of St.Louis which isn't much closer than CA. but just another one to consider. If your interested I can get the guys ph. # and get it to you in the next few days.

There's a real solid 68 notchback about 20 miles south of me. A buddy of mine spotted it and told me about it and I went and looked at it and couldn't believe my eyes. Looks original but no rust to be found. The interior is trashed though and it had suspension and an 8-3/4 but no other drivetrain. Was a 4 spd. car. It's about 40 miles east of St.Louis which isn't much closer than CA. but just another one to consider. If your interested I can get the guys ph. # and get it to you in the next few days.

thanks for the info but im kinda leaning twards a fastback, ive always wanted a fastback, but if my search comes up short then ill get back to you, thanks
does he have a price on it?

Hey Fishy I am in the St Louis area, my nephew has been looking for a second generation Barracuda. Do you have any idea what he is looking to get for it?

the `67 is off the market, i got so much flak from buddies and family[ some who volunteered weekend labor], i`ll furnish barbie & bud lite.to seal the deal. i`ve owned the fstbck for about 20 yrs, so today i`m goin to cut a driveline for it and move it under its` own power , open headers the neighbors will love it. thanks for your interest and time ---indianjohn---

Sorry he didn't have any price on it and he wasn't around for me to ask but I found the ph. # that was on it. It's 618-488-7941.

BTW: I said it was a notchback but I've looked at a few cars lately and may be remembering wrong so your best bet is to call him to find out for sure.

Thanks I will try and give him a buzz this weekend! You say its 40 miles south of St Louis? I am assuming the IL side.

How close is Benld to Hillsboro, I had a cousin that owned a Ford Dealership in Hillsboro area.

Thanks I will try and give him a buzz this weekend! You say its 40 miles south of St Louis? I am assuming the IL side.

How close is Benld to Hillsboro, I had a cousin that owned a Ford Dealership in Hillsboro area.

I said it was 40 miles East of St.Louis but that was just a guess. I just looked it up on the map and it's more like 40 miles north east of St. Louis. The town is Alhambra if I remember correctly.

I'm about 20 miles west of Hillsboro. Little town just south of Gillespie and north of Staunton.

Good luck.

i just noticed a fstbck body on ebay in winona minn. starting at 750$ it wsa inside and didn`t look too shabby 9 for an eastern car. good luck ---p/s yeah the neighbors were shocked when the 413 fired up , so was i -tranny blew a front seal] indianjohn

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back