Not open for further replies.

mvh

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
SB V8. My Barracuda is up on blocks waiting for this. The one I found was too far gone after I cleaned it up. I don't want to put the 67 K back in. So I am looking for a solid, usable piece that I can get rewelded and gusseted in time for Spring Fling. Thanks.

BTW, I checked shipping on these, and if you can box it up, FedEx Home Delivery will ship it pretty cheap. So it doesn't have to be local. I'm in CA, SF Bay Area.

SB V8. My Barracuda is up on blocks waiting for this. The one I found was too far gone after I cleaned it up. I don't want to put the 67 K back in. So I am looking for a solid, usable piece that I can get rewelded and gusseted in time for Spring Fling. Thanks.

BTW, I checked shipping on these, and if you can box it up, FedEx Home Delivery will ship it pretty cheap. So it doesn't have to be local. I'm in CA, SF Bay Area.

i have one from a 72 Scamp $100 plus shipping [email protected] its out and ready to go(needs boxed)

I have one if you are still looking for one, I am in Wa. state... scott

I found one locally this morning on craigslist. Picked it up, met a cool guy with a 67 Charger. So it's all good. Thanks to everyone who responded.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back