-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fulltank

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am Looking for good plastic 68 gt body side molding trim clips large and small,
I have never found any re manufactured versions if anyone knows where
I can find a set for both sides it would be very appreciated. As they get old they get brittle and break.
Thanks

Very good question, I hope someone knows where to get the correct ones. I'm also in need of some. I'm sure Au-ve-co has the medal ones but the plastic ones with the plugs may be tough.

The other option is to see what else Au-ve-co has that will work. I found some that fit my rocker moldings on the fish and they worked great.

Fulltank,,i Have A 68 Gt And I Replaced Mine With The Metal Ones With The Spring And They Work Great There Are Two Guys On Ebay That Sell Them All U Need Is Ur Moulding Width..they Are 67 Cayne And Altha1/ebay Store Is Florida Auto Fastener Good Luck

Thanks for the info, do they have a snap on mounting to the sheet metal as
some are not accessible to thread on and do they make the small ones for the
wheel edges ?

you can get both types........hope this helps u can get the small ones i believe they are for a 1/2" mldg .....they all are accessable with the nut type u may need to remove the door panels for the qtr ones my car was apart so i put them on after paint the first thing i did good luck....bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back