-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar1966

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, I'm looking for parts for my 15.6 year old daughters Dart.She has worked most of the summer and has a limited funds to put it back into running mode. We are looking for good used parts for it at reasonable prices.Any and help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks Sonny & Kristal8)8)8)

AWEsome, how bout a list....lots of parts on this site! look in the for sale section daily!

I have a few odds and ends that you might be able to use. Window wiskers, park light lens and some other pieces.

Put together a detailed list and I'm sure we can help you out with some of the items you need.

No I Got rid of the '67 Barracuda,What I do have is a whole bunch of '66 Barracuda stuff,'65 Dodge Monaco 500 for parts,'71 plymouth fury III parts,'49 Dodge P/U for parts or restore,misc.Dodge P/U parts.'65 Dart Parts mostly trim, grill, Deck lid panel that goes between the taik lites And whatever I trip over (LMAO) not tyring to be rude.I'd just like to get this stuff gone so I can concentrate on one project,plus my daughter's Dart. Thanks for listening...

Ron, Sorry that I haven't gotten ahold of you till now...I've been having probs. with the dumb 'ol puter...I'm needing some of the stuff you have but unfortantly..The "BILL FAIRY" came by and held me up and stole all of my funds(LMAO)Being on S.S.I. doesn't go very far after paying bills...If you can sell it to someone else go ahead who knows when I'll have extra funds again...Your friend Sonny

Hey Sonny,

No sweat! I've had a lot of these parts for a while now so when you get to a point where you are ready to start buying some parts let me know and we will work something out! I'm more than willing to help out a fellow Mopar guy who is in need and funds are in short supply!

Hang in there!

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back