Wanted 70-72 Duster Grill and Hood

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey 63 valiant got those linkage i have very nice hood 70-72 looks like my profile car hood just no scoops put shipping would be tought

i have a 70 duster/demon hood with the holes for the scoops,but no scoops,top is good and a little rot underneath,

Mine are still on a 70 Valiant. Hood has a add on orniment but otherwise great condition. The drivers side headlight bezel has one larger than stock screw in one of the holes and one clip is bad that hold the lower trim on the grille, otherwise its all in nice shape too. I'm in Nebraska.

DartParts 047.jpg

How about the bumper and lower filler too partndarts?

You can have the whole car! Every bit of it is up for grabs, nothing removed yet.
Has a 318, ps, a/c, lower 4" of entire car is rusty and the trans slips. Front fenders are straight but will need a little rot repair.

well you should have your intake soon then we can talk about the bumper grille and filler panel Possibly the 318 too

Ya, it came last week, thanks. Kids were driving the Valiant over Easter weekend and blew the trans out of it. Whats your offer for a delivered 70 front clip? I have relatives in Aurora that my dad is going to go visit in a month or two. He has to pick up a hood for my Daytona in Iowa so he will be taking the pickup. Keep in touch.

Ya, it came last week, thanks. Kids were driving the Valiant over Easter weekend and blew the trans out of it. Whats your offer for a delivered 70 front clip? I have relatives in Aurora that my dad is going to go visit in a month or two. He has to pick up a hood for my Daytona in Iowa so he will be taking the pickup. Keep in touch.
Oh I dont know What do you want to get out of it? I have a hood but I need the filler, grille with headlight buckets, and the bumper with brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back