-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruzin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Checking to see if anyone has a 70-72 Duster hood for sale somewhat locally. I'm in the Daytona area of Florida. I don't mind driving within reason to pick it up or could meet someone part way or something of that nature. I would prefer a good straight hood if possible. If ya got one, PM me with a price, pics and location.
Thanks.

Thanks, but St. Louis is a bit far. I appreciate the offer though. Something hopefully will show up closer.

Well, still looking for a nice clean steel hood. One will show up eventually.:prayer:

Got a good 73 hood to trade in and other 73 duster front end stuff if anyone has something. I know shipping would be too expensive, so still looking for someone that may have one close. PM me if ya got one or know someone who does. Thanks.

Still looking for one somewhat close. Anyone coming to the Turkey Rod Run? Maybe you could bring it then. Thanks

Dont have a hood but have doors with all internals, trunk lid and chrome trim for frt and rear windshield. Check with a guy in deland named del clark. He should have some contacts for you.

Dont have a hood but have doors with all internals, trunk lid and chrome trim for frt and rear windshield. Check with a guy in deland named del clark. He should have some contacts for you.

Heck...I missed this earlier. I'll try to see if I can find out how to get in touch with him. Thanks for the tip. Much appreciated.

In the meantime.....still looking for nice clean straight one. I may have to break down and have one shipped if someone has a really nice one.
Turkey Rod Run next week....
I know not much mopar stuff...but I live 5 minutes away.
One will show up sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back