-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good project car for my son and I to start with. Solid frame and rails, but can be a roller. I live in Illinois, so somewhere kinda close would be a must. Let me know what you have!!!!

Bryan

Pic's would be nice also if you have them, otherwise try to describe or if close enough, I can come and look at it.

Looking for a good project car for my son and I to start with. Solid frame and rails, but can be a roller. I live in Illinois, so somewhere kinda close would be a must. Let me know what you have!!!!

Bryan
I live in kentucky and I have a 70 340 duster , plus a 71 parts car , have 2 hoods , one has duster snokel scoop , too much to list , the 340 is gone but I have 3 318 s one a race motor with x heads, and a 360 , 2 727 trans , 3:91 rear end plus a Dana 60 out of a truck , the 340 car needs floors in the front, typical rust in the trunk and quarters , but solid frame original rustproof car , plus alot of extra parts , too much to list if interested email me back $5000 for everything
regards
Kevin Harris

Kevin, that sounds like a great deal, but im more looking for a roller, that way I can put my own drive train in. Thanks though.......

Bryan

Have a 71 Demon with a flat hood or a dual scoop hood - has rust in quarters , floors and trunk - engine bay is very nice sanded and primed
$3500.00 call 904-406-2115 discuss price , spare parts and pics if you are interested

..good luck in finding one..doing this with your kid(s) is amazing..worth every dollar and more..

We almost should have a separate directory o the forum for us:happy10:

Thanks for the replies, just looking for something closer, limited funds here. I own a tree service, so we are just now picking up, construction jobs are hard now a days. So I have to think about fuel costs just to get it. There are so many nice donors or projects in the south. Wish I was just 300 to 400 miles more south of here........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back