Wanted, 70 tail lights

-

340 swinger

Reaction score
I finally found a decent 70 rear bumper for my swinger but still need the lenses and one housing. I think the scamps were the same. Any help in here?

just stopping through because there are many of us with 1970 Swingers, in your shoes. And I know how hard it is to source good condition used tail light lenses

My bumper is in decent condition...one little ding to the right of where the liscense plate mounts...in need of rechroming due to the stress cracks in the chrome ect....but I believe my bumper will polish out.

Both of my Tail Light housings had corrosion in the sockets, and I was in need of the same stuff as you.

FABO Member contacted me a few weeks ago, AZMOPAR, he said he had tail light lenses for sale, and to PM/contact him, but I had already closed on a deal with a Moparts member for housings and lenses...I also scored Rear side marker lenses and housings on Moparts...you might PM him and ask him about the housings and lenses....otherwise it helped me alot to post "Parts Wanted" ads on Moparts and FABO and I kept watching Ebay for good deals.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=6142

Good Luck!

Prine

just stopping through because there are many of us with 1970 Swingers, in your shoes. And I know how hard it is to source good condition used tail light lenses

My bumper is in decent condition...one little ding to the right of where the liscense plate mounts...in need of rechroming due to the stress cracks in the chrome ect....but I believe my bumper will polish out.

Both of my Tail Light housings had corrosion in the sockets, and I was in need of the same stuff as you.

FABO Member contacted me a few weeks ago, AZMOPAR, he said he had tail light lenses for sale, and to PM/contact him, but I had already closed on a deal with a Moparts member for housings and lenses...I also scored Rear side marker lenses and housings on Moparts...you might PM him and ask him about the housings and lenses....otherwise it helped me alot to post "Parts Wanted" ads on Moparts and FABO and I kept watching Ebay for good deals.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=6142

Good Luck!

Prine
\
Thanks, I appreciate the heads up

I have some 70's+ driver side 71 and some 73's

70 dart lenses (Medium).jpg

-
Back