-
Status
Not open for further replies.

puregts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a car for the kids (girls). This is the car they chose: 71 preferred but 72 Demon OK. Engine/trans combo doesn't matter. Already done cars may be too expensive. Looking for a reasonable car but not something rare or too pretty. Remember it is going to be a car for a new group of drivers and be sitting in the school parking lot. They don't need a big block, 4 spd, full race, etc. (Yet.. :-D ) Think something you'd feel safe giving your Mom's best friend to drive while you were on vacation, kind of car. They want to learn about cars as well as help, so mechanical work needing done is OK. As always, the least amount of body work (rust) the better. We are in the So. Cal area and we have access to a trailer if need be. Pics much appreciated (to try to get a consensus opinion amongst the girls :banghead:)

Thanks, in advance, for helping keep our kids in the hobby.

i have one 1971 dodge dart demon 340 in restorable condition in the area of chihuahua , mexico , i can arrange a delivery 100 miles north of my border , car made in usa with numbers matching engine , and VIN , no fender tag , mexican bill of sale , pm if you are interested ,

i have one 1971 dodge dart demon 340 in restorable condition in the area of chihuahua , mexico , i can arrange a delivery 100 miles north of my border , car made in usa with numbers matching engine , and VIN , no fender tag , mexican bill of sale , pm if you are interested ,

I'm not sure how much fun the title transfer is going to be. I'd like some pic's if you have them that would be helpful in persuading me.

I have a 72 demon..340/ 4 speed/ 323 suregrip...very nice condition and great driver $15500

Attachments

• IM001415.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IM001416.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 145
WOW. Nice. Unfortunately I need a car to do as a family project and yours looks done. Beautiful too. I hope to end up like that some day, I just can't afford to buy in to it already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back