-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72DartGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, anyone have a set of NOS or really close to perfect Dart Swinger tail light lenses? Would prefer the ones with the stainless trim, but silver paint ones would be fine. I’ve been looking everywhere with no luck. Hopefully someone here can help!

Last set I put together I had to buy one here and there to get a complete set. I have a couple of the same one NOS. I would have to find them to remember which one it is but it is the early version with the stainless ring.

Hi Mike, I’m Mick. I’d be interested in those lenses if you find them. Mine aren’t horrible, but I’m replacing everything a bit at a time

I will dig them up this weekend. I do have a box full of original used ones as well. I only have two NOS ones and they are both the same part number.

I will dig them up this weekend. I do have a box full of original used ones as well. I only have two NOS ones and they are both the same part number.
They don’t have to be new. I’d be beyond thrilled if you could find a whole set!

OK, here is what I dug up.
I have one full nos set of the later ones without stainless...keeping for another swinger I have.
I have 23 used ones without stainless, could probably put together a couple good driver condition sets.
I only have one brake light lens with stainless, I think its the RH side.
Lastly I have one NOS brake lens with stainless. In original box PN 3514356. I believe this is a RH as well.

The stainless trim ones are hard to find NOS. I originally planned on using them on my green swinger but ended up going with the later ones since the early ones proved difficult to find. If your interested in any of these shoot me a PM.

OK, here is what I dug up.
I have one full nos set of the later ones without stainless...keeping for another swinger I have.
I have 23 used ones without stainless, could probably put together a couple good driver condition sets.
I only have one brake light lens with stainless, I think its the RH side.
Lastly I have one NOS brake lens with stainless. In original box PN 3514356. I believe this is a RH as well.

The stainless trim ones are hard to find NOS. I originally planned on using them on my green swinger but ended up going with the later ones since the early ones proved difficult to find. If your interested in any of these shoot me a PM.
Hi Mike,
Do you have any stainless backup lenses? Or can you send me pics of the full set of the 72 ones? I’m definitely interested

With stainless, all I have is one used and one NOS. Both have 3478744 on the lens and the box has PN 3514356. Im pretty sure these are RH and they are brake lens, not back up.
I have two of the same NOS lens.

I found a RH backup lens and the guy with the NOS ones gave me a deal. Now I just need to find a LH backup lens. If you have a painted one I can use it til I find a stainless one. Thanks Mike

With stainless, all I have is one used and one NOS. Both have 3478744 on the lens and the box has PN 3514356. Im pretty sure these are RH and they are brake lens, not back up.
I have two of the same NOS lens.
Hi Mike,
Sorry for the confusion. I’m still looking for the inner backup lenses if you have them. Thanks

I found a very nice pair. Paint is very decent and no hazing or cracks in lens. A little touch up paint and these can be as good as NOS. $20 ea plus shipping.

Dart_TL1.jpg

Dart_TL2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back