-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsledz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of bucket seats for my 71 Duster 340. Currently have a set of 72-3-4? seats in nice shape for a possible trade. Located in Maine.

Thanks. Frank

Will do. Won't get back to the car for a few days. I believe the 70-71 seats have a small rectangular push button to allow the seat back to tilt forward. The type I have I think are the 72 and newer for they have a chrome plated lever that lifts up to tilt the seat back. Also I think the early seats had a plastic cover on the rear of the seat back and the later did not--just seat material (vinyl etc.) Any info would be appreciated. (note, going on memory, had a 71 340 Duster in 1975 and I think that is the differnce)
Will get some pics.

Frank

OK..click on my name and send me a private message when you get the pics posted.......that way I'll know they're ready....I might forget to keep looking.......

70/71 have a tall rectangle button on the hinge cover with seperate plastic backs. Mid 71&72 still had plastic back but with a smaller built in chrome button

Here's a pic of the 70-71 style that EL5 mentions.

Bucket Seats A-Body 004.jpg

And here's one of the 72 style w/ the short chrome button.

Bucket Seats A-Body 003.jpg

The 72 seat backs have the hole in them for the release buttons. The 70-71 seats have metal sides. Hope this helps.

Bucket Seats A-Body 004.jpg

Bucket Seats A-Body 003.jpg

Thanks 6pk2go. The black seats in your photo are the ones I am looking for.

Hey look further in todays posts.70GTX440Dana Has a setfor a 70 duster Posted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back