Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: A 72-73 twin snorkel hood scoop (pictured below). I know I can get repops but I thought someone here might have a used one, (factory or reproduction). Not looking to spend a fortune, anyone out there have a good deal? I want to put one on my 1966 Valiant! Let me know what you got or send me a PM. Thanks, Keith.

mvc-3573698s.jpg

that scoop looks good on a 66 i use to run one on mine,ggod luck finding one thats not cracked,,,

Wanted: A 72-73 twin snorkel hood scoop (pictured below). I know I can get repops but I thought someone here might have a used one, (factory or reproduction). Not looking to spend a fortune, anyone out there have a good deal? I want to put one on my 1966 Valiant! Let me know what you got or send me a PM. Thanks, Keith.

I have a reproduction one I got years ago from Year One laying around somewhere, I sadly have never put it on my car. My car was my daily driver until a few years ago so I never put it on because I drove in all kinds of weather. If you want I can try to find it.

Just have to say, love your '66 val, one of those dual snorkels will no doubt look great on it, be sure to post pics if you get one on it! good luck

I have a reproduction one I got years ago from Year One laying around somewhere, I sadly have never put it on my car. My car was my daily driver until a few years ago so I never put it on because I drove in all kinds of weather. If you want I can try to find it.

PM sent.

Just have to say, love your '66 val, one of those dual snorkels will no doubt look great on it, be sure to post pics if you get one on it! good luck

Thanks!

66 are you still looking for a letter " p " ?? and just to say have you considered the max wedge scoop ?? low profile, more vintage correct,, i have always wondered what that scoop would look ine on a 66.. or the 65 style scoop,,both are being repopped,,

66 are you still looking for a letter " p " ?? and just to say have you considered the max wedge scoop ?? low profile, more vintage correct,, i have always wondered what that scoop would look ine on a 66.. or the 65 style scoop,,both are being repopped,,

Damn you! LOL :toothy10: I really like that one too! I figured I would set it on the hood and see how it looks, I have another project I can use the snorkle scoop for. Yes, Still need the letter "P". Did you ever find a decent one? Do you have a pic, how much? Thanks!! Keith.

66, in your orignal posting i asked you to e mail me,, i have some letters,, i have a couple " P " letters,, i also have a like new complete set,, but they are off of a 65,,,, lok the same as 66 but for some reason the letter " M " the mounting pins are different,,, i can try to post the pic i have of the letter P ,,,, you can have which ever P you need for the shipping price,,,the P is free,,,,just pay the shipping,, if you want the complete set,,60.00 plus shipping

Cool, I Will Get Your Email Off My Other Post And Get Back To You, Thanks!! Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back