Not open for further replies.

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
So the left inside door handle on my Duster has gone to the parts yard in the sky, and I need a replacement that apparently is not reproduced so I can stop rolling my window down to let myself out of my car. Should be the same on all '73-76 A-bodies, it is specific to the drivers or LH side. Will take the whole mechanism or just the handle lever itself if you've disassembled the mechanism. Should look just like this one, without the big crack of course. Casting # on the handle is 42083. Seems like all the spares listed on the interwebs are for the passenger side.

IMG_5271.jpeg

IMG_5278.jpeg

IMG_5273.jpeg

Send me a message if you've got one, I will pay promptly with PayPal and will cover the fees for sales transaction. I will not pay "friends and family" for a sales transaction, I will not pay by money order, I'm not mailing you a check and waiting 3 weeks for it to arrive and clear. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but there's too many scammers. If you're local to the greater Sacramento, CA area I can pick it up for cash in person too if you're close enough to my general area of travel.

Thanks Fabo!

I have one on a 74 Dart. PM on the way.

Well phooey, I just went to check the handle, it appears there are different handles for 2-door and 4-door. This is what I have on my 4-door, I'm guessing that won't work for you.

20230927_175523[1].jpg

Last edited:
I have one on a 74 Dart. PM on the way.

Well phooey, I just went to check the handle, it appears there are different handles for 2-door and 4-door. This is what I have on my 4-door, I'm guessing that won't work for you.

View attachment 1716147133

Nope, that won’t work. Looks like the 4 doors kept the pre-‘73 hardware. Thanks for checking!

I have several.
I'll let it go for a reasonable price....Like a bag of "fun size" Heath candy bars and the shipping charges...
UNLESS you plan to go to the Sacramento Capital City Mopars show in Rancho Cordova next Saturday. I'll be there selling at the swap meet.
No shipping if you come and get it in person.

I have several.
I'll let it go for a reasonable price....Like a bag of "fun size" Heath candy bars and the shipping charges...
UNLESS you plan to go to the Sacramento Capital City Mopars show in Rancho Cordova next Saturday. I'll be there selling at the swap meet.
No shipping if you come and get it in person.

Awesome! Unfortunately I'll be at work on Saturday so I won't be at the show, but I'm sure we can work something out. I'll send you a PM in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back