[Found!] Wanted 8.25 rear

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 8.25 rear with a large bolt pattern in good condition for my 69 Dart. Can be 2.76 open rear but prefer a little larger gear. No modified or previously modified units please. Looking to pick up so something in a Tampa area or Florida in general appreciated. Thanks!

My advice is to go to LKQ and look for M body cars.

I think there was a Diplomat at one of them in the Tampa/Clearwater area.

Might get some 15x7 5 on 4.5 steelies from the same car.

I have a rear out of my '73 duster ,minus brakes. it will need a ring and pinion , it broke a tooth off the ring gear . Located in Holiday Fl.

I have a rear end , minus brakes . It will need a ring and pinion . factory sure grip with 3.91. Broke a tooth off the ring gear. Located in Holiday Fl.

I have a rear end , minus brakes . It will need a ring and pinion . factory sure grip with 3.91. Broke a tooth off the ring gear. Located in Holiday Fl.
Is it an 8.25 or a 8.75? I have the brakes already and the gearing needs to be changed anyway to something like a 3.23 so it sounds perfect. Is it otherwise in good condition and what are you asking for it? I only live about 5 miles away.

I’ll keep that in mind as a back up plan. Trying to avoid moving spring mounts etc. Thanks for the idea though!

Is it an 8.25 or a 8.75? I have the brakes already and the gearing needs to be changed anyway to something like a 3.23 so it sounds perfect. Is it otherwise in good condition and what are you asking for it? I only live about 5 miles away.
It's an 8.25 , and yes it is good condition . Send me a PM , and will get together for you to look at and make me an offer

I have a 8.25 rear from like a 74 or 75 Duster that had a slant and 3 spd with overdrive. No brakes on it but does have large bolt pattern. $150 in Davenport Fl. I was going to put it in my Barracuda but just going to drill the axles instead.

F/M/J body 8.25 is the second closest width to an A body, behind only the 65-67 B body 8.75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back