Wanted-8-3/4 pinion yoke

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have You Found Your Yoke Yet? If Not May Have It, Will Look In My Buckets Of 8 3/4 Stuff And See............ken

I Got A Couple--same Price Shpd--$60--ken In Joplin Mo

Maybe we're to high? It would be nice of him to acknowledge our replies. I've have this happen many times in the past. Someone asks for a part, I say I have it then no reply. If I'm to high, tell me, sometimes I think people want stuff for nothing. I don't know.

Sorry guys for the late reply, I have been working on my 318 heads all day saturday. $60 is very fair SGBARRACUDA, how do you want the money?
UBolt style, right? I will follow up, I am not "one of those guys". Just ask around here, I am more than fair with everybody.

Sorry guys for the late reply, I have been working on my 318 heads all day saturday. $60 is very fair SGBARRACUDA, how do you want the money?
UBolt style, right? I will follow up, I am not "one of those guys". Just ask around here, I am more than fair with everybody.

The 7290 is the large yoke that uses bolts and u-joint straps. The u-bolt style is the 1350 yoke which I have also. Money order or Pay Pal which ever you prefer. Just let me know. Thanks----Roy

Thanks Roy. I can use Paypal if that works. I had better measure my yoke on the 4.30 gear rear thats in the car now. I know it has u-bolts retaining the u-joint caps. The invoice on that yoke said it was a 7290. I will get back to you with the measurement so I get the right yoke.

Okay, without removing the driveshaft, the caps are 1-1/8 and use inside snaprings on the caps. It is approx. 2-1/2" snapring to snapring.

Here is a picture of the two. The one on the left is a 7290 that uses 1/4" fine thread bolts and straps. the one on the right uses u bolts. If you need the one on the left I just sold it 30 min. ago. But rb said he had one. Thanks

yokes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back