WANTED: 8 3/4 rear

-

69 Valiant Kid

Reaction score
This site is soo money in the back i cant even take it. anyway, i have a 69 valiant slant 6. i have a 340/727 in line for it. and im debating on getting a b body rear end and chopping it or seeing if there is a 8 3/4" a body out there. if you guys have a 8 3/4" a body housing or complete set up for sale. let me know. also, ive read the tires/wheel posts. but i bought 15x7" rims with 4 inch backspacing. and 245/60r15"s with it. with super stock springs these should fit with no problems correct. i appreciate any replys. thanks dudes and, mopar or no car!

i have a few axle housings of all styles.would make u a pretty good deal.there is a complete 8.75 out of a 71 duster.has 4.56 and spool.ladder bar brackets.complete rear.ready to go $350 in illinois.i can get u the number
573-821-6585 is mine.your wheels and tires will fit fine.

i guess im looking for more of a stock housing. that seems like a great price. i have my cousins 3.91 posi gears. is it in northern ill?

west central illinois.
it is a body rear end.would work great.especially after gear change.you should be able to sell the center section in it for $250-300 i would think.so u might consider it

can you send me any pics? any damage to the housing?...axle splines ok?...spring perches still on? (some ladder bar brackets are welded on with spring perches as well, just asking) stock a body length?....may be viewed as dumb questions. just want to be informed and in touch as our local news tells me everynight.

i do not have the rear end.i talked to the guy on the phone about it.it is a 71 duster rear end.you can contact him at
618-917-0435 his name is chuck.he was asking 400 but said he would come down to 350.good luck.

-
Back