Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a compete 8.75 rear end to drop in my 72 Demon -- I can use either an A-body or the narrow B-body (they are cheaper) I al looking for a rear end complete less center section (I have one)

Must be local or you must be willing to ship. Need housing, axels, backing plates, brakes, and drums, but will consider whatever you have.

Thanks
Derek

I am looking for a compete 8.75 rear end to drop in my 72 Demon -- I can use either an A-body or the narrow B-body (they are cheaper) I al looking for a rear end complete less center section (I have one)

Must be local or you must be willing to ship. Need housing, axels, backing plates, brakes, and drums, but will consider whatever you have.

Thanks
Derek

I have a deal going on a '67 Belvedere unit but not sure if shipping will be cost effective. The center section is included, but if you get the unit for the right price you can sell the pumpkin.

You are a lot closer so if the deal falls through I'll let you know.

Well that's all extremely vague so far other than yes that would be the b-body unit I could use. Pm the details, and where located and keep me posted.

I have a A-BODY 8.75 REAR END, 4 SALE includes: housing, 4" bolt pattern axles, backing plates

695.00 + shipping

no center section

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Attachments

• A-BODY 8.75 REAR END.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 230
  • A-BODY 4 BOLT PATTERN AXLES.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 240
I have a 69 B body housing axles and backing plates. 300+ shipping. It might be worth comming to get it.Mopars at maplegrove. Center section not included. Mark

Attachments

• 8303_1.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 226
I have a A-BODY 8.75 REAR END, 4 SALE includes: housing, 4" bolt pattern axles, backing plates

695.00 + shipping

no center section

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Thanks but this one is too expensive for the project, and the wrong bolt pattern to match the front 73 disk brakes already on the car. Thank you though.

I have a 69 B body housing axles and backing plates. 300+ shipping. It might be worth comming to get it.Mopars at maplegrove. Center section not included. Mark

Mark,

I have a few others who PM'd once I hear back from them all I will decide.

Derek

I'm north of pittsburgh, and have one from a 67 belvedere. It's complete drum to drum with a 741 center. $225 I could meet along 79 somewhere to make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back