-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FridayGt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 3:55 ratio, sure grip center section for my 8 3/4 rear end. This is going in a '72 Road runner with Auto transmission.Looking for good, solid, swap-in and drive condition in the Delaware area. I would like to be able to drive to pick it up and I'm looking for a decent deal. Let me know what you've got.

Will also accept 3.23.

Will also consider 3.73. Willing to drive a little ways to get it, about an hour or so from northern DE. Anyone in PA have one?

There is a guy here in NC that has several starting at 500.00 and up.

Thanks for the good looking out. NC is a little bit too far of a drive for me from Northern DE sadly. Thank you though!

Yeah, it's more being able to get the time off really. Then on top of that, a couple hundred bucks is a lot when compared to the cost of the item. There's a spot near me that I've found with one, they're just a little high in asking price. But, they'd be lower than a good asking price and gas from traveling that far.

you have your answer, you can get a decent deal if you have time-- but if your in a hurry-- you have to pay the man. The item you are asking about is highly sought out
& maintains a solid price especially the 355 ratio .
Lawrence

SOLD!!! Found one local in the mid $400's. Thanks folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back