Not open for further replies.

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,

I am having a hard time tracking down a deep pan with filter extenion & bits needed for my 904. If you have 1 you want to part with or know were I maybe able to purchase 1 from a parts store that will ship it to me in Australia it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Graham.

Thanks Mike they are the fisrt place I tried but there having problems with there international shipping at the moment. They said they couldn't promise me when they could ship.

try herbspart.com mopar parts guy only,,,,in delware usa,,,nice guy to deal with,,,i have a used chrome deep mopar pan,,and filter ext,,let me know what you find out at herbs,,,shipping may be a problem for me,,,never shipped that far,, e mail me if you like [email protected] don

try herbspart.com mopar parts guy only,,,,in delware usa,,,nice guy to deal with,,,i have a used chrome deep mopar pan,,and filter ext,,let me know what you find out at herbs,,,shipping may be a problem for me,,,never shipped that far,, e mail me if you like [email protected] don

Thanks Don I'll try Herb's.....Also thanks for the offer of the steel deep pan but I really want the extra cooling of an alloy pan as this is a daily driver.

Love ya car too.

Graham.

hi,, i must of mis reread some thing,,,if you are looking for a finned pan,,,herb may have it,,if mopar offers it,,,but you may geta better deal at jegs.com or summitracin .com hope this helps you out,,,

hi,, i must of mis reread some thing,,,if you are looking for a finned pan,,,herb may have it,,if mopar offers it,,,but you may geta better deal at jegs.com or summitracin .com hope this helps you out,,,

Thanks again Don....That jegs site is unreal I have emailed them hopefully they will get back to me shortly.

Cheers Gra

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back