Status
Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have a 4-speed setup from an A Body that they'd be interested in selling me?

Let me know what you've got, how much you want, and what shipping would cost to zip 83815. Or, if shipping freight, the closest docks are mostly located in Spokane, Washington, 99203, I think.

Thanks.

I have a set of pedals from a 65 Barracuda. They are sandblasted, ready for paint. $150.00 plus shipping. PM me an E-Mail address if interested and I will send pics and shipping cost on Monday. They are at my shop, I'm at home!

Does anyone have a 4-speed setup from an A Body that they'd be interested in selling me?

Let me know what you've got, how much you want, and what shipping would cost to zip 83815. Or, if shipping freight, the closest docks are mostly located in Spokane, Washington, 99203, I think.

Thanks.
what A body u putting it in???

Have the whole works including a fresh never run tranny, but shipping from Maine will NOT be cheap.

Thanks.
When I converted from auto to 4 speed in my 67 barracuda,I got a complete conversion from Tonys parts.
He sold me everything including a rebuilt 833 delivered to my door for
$1300.I live about an hour north of Seattle

I have an older Hurst shifter with linkage and mount plate,,,,plus non Hurst shift lever. Shifter works fine, but is old and used. It does not shift like a brand new one, gimme a few hours and i'll post sum pics. Lemme know if your interested. Plus I have new reproduction rubber shift boot. <---all for A-body BTW

The 65 pedals are different and wont fit a 71 Demon.

I've got a buddy that was selling some stuff, including a set of pedals, at the swap meet in Spokane last weekend. When he get's back from camping this weekend, I can ask him if he still wants to sell them (if memory serves he took them home). I know he was asking $100 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back