Status
Not open for further replies.

r66cuda

Baby-boomer member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, Guys. I've Googled & searched around trying to find either an A.R.C. or RCA 45 RPM Record Player, like the ones a lotta Mopars had stock in the '50's & '60's. I used to have one many moons ago that I bought at a swap meet. I want one for my '66 Barracuda + one for my wife's '63 Chrysler. Just would be kinda neat. I have a buncha old 45's, but no turntable to play 'em, and I didn't use the home unit I used to have, but I would in the old cars, + we're planning a trip east on Route 66 this summer from Calif., and it would be kool to have one. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for one with the bottom upside down record changer in good shape. Just IM me or send email or private message.
Thanx,
Rich
:happy1:

To the fellow who is looking for a 45 RPM Car record player. I bought this one in 1962 for my 1955 Chevy Bel Air that I had just re tuned it with a 327 FI engine 409 duel carbs 411 posi with high ratio Hurst 4 speed trani record player mint condition just had the rubber replaced all through the unit took it out of my 1965 GTO in 1967 never been used since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back