-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garza08

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a 8 3/4 rear end either complete or either just housing or axles with the big bolt patteren with or with our gears really looks for one willing to pay shipping depending on price we agree uponsoblet me know wat u have and we're ur located

Thanks FABO

Am pulling a rear end assembly out of a 66 A-100 van tomorrow at the East El Paso U pull it. Have a buyer already for the 3.55 center section. I dont know what the interchange? or modification necessary to fit a passenger car might be, but it has leaf springs, and a 5 x 4 1/2 bolt circle. The van is super clean by the way, with no rot outs on the bottom of the doors and rockers and quarters. The van has a funky slide out step for the side door entry. Any market for parts from this thing?

I know you have your heart set on a 8 3/4, might want to think about a 8.8 it's way more ubiquitous, very strong, comes stock with disk drakes and LSD in 3.73 and 4.10 is common.

If your going big bolt, go early b body and relocate the spring perches. Your front track will widen when you go to bbp disks and the wider rear helps in wheel selection. I'd look at what you would like to run for a rim and build to the offsets that are available. Ford 8.8 is a good choice too and cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back